Versatile and dependable pumping solutions.
Achieve reliable chromatographic separation with the 305, 306, and 307 pumps utilizing easy method development through TRILUTION LC software or using the stand-alone keypad. Interchangeable pump heads accommodate flow rates ranging from 5 µL/min - 200 mL/min with a wide range of liquids at differing viscosities. Pumps are available in isocratic, binary, or tertiary configurations.
Preparative HPLC System Analytical to Semi-Preparative HPLC System
- Together with Gilson Manometric Modules and Dynamic Mixers, these Pumps offer a cost-effective, robust solution for isocratic to gradient, analytical to preparative HPLC.
- 305/306 Pumps are designed for use in either isocratic or gradient HPLC, and offer a wide range of flow rates from 10 µL/min to 200 mL/min
- 307 Pump is designed primarily for research and QC/QA in the isocratic mode, and offers flow rates from 10 µL/min to 10 mL/min
- 305 and 307 models are fully programmable through a front panel keypad to provide system control capabilities; 306 model functions as a slave unit and is controlled by either a 305 Pump or by Gilson TRILUTION® LC Software
- Smooth flows are enhanced by a separate, external pulse dampener with the 305 and 306 models and a built-in pulse dampener in the 307
- Pumps heads are designed for quick and easy maintenance—piston seals, check valves and other parts can be replaced in a matter of minutes
- Three Manometric Modules with different flow rate ranges are available for use with the 305 and 306 Pumps to minimize pressure fluctuations; the 307 includes a built-in Manometric Module
- Dynamic Mixers ensure efficient, problem-free mobile phase mixing
- Can be configured for use in a sample prep GPC or GPC/SPE system