AILABLE IN AV
SINGLE & MULTICHANNEL
Simply a Click Away From Perfection!
PIPETMAN Concept, a motorized electronic pipette is a combination of tangible quality with high usability and comfort. Twelve models cover the full range of volumes from 0.5 μL to 10 mL with single and multichannel pipettes for higher productivity and greater comfort. Five standard pipetting modes cover more than 95% of current application modes: Automatic pipetting, Automatic pipetting + Mixing, Manual, Repetitive, Reverse pipetting.
AMAZINGLY COMFORTABLE OPERATION
• Real ergonomic design of handle and keyboard addresses the users’ concern for Repetitive Strain Injuries, backed up by extensive enduser trials.
G - F. I . T
SIMPLE “ONE-STEP” COMMAND BUTTONS
• Just click on any of the Mode buttons to access one of five pipetting modes. Click and scroll with the thumbwheel to set the volume, to navigate or to select a menu option. • Rapidly change the aspirate or dispense speeds (1 to 5) at any moment with the +/- buttons.
CREATE YOUR OWN PIPETTING MODES
• The PC based Utility Software lets you create and store any number of modes on your PC and transfer them to your pipette (PC connection kit, Ref. F30755). • PIPETMAN Concept’s Utility Software allows you to set the maintenance interval (weeks or cycles) and set the alarm that prompts you when it is time to service your pipette. You can store and organize maintenance reports, read data from, export data to your PIPETMAN Concept.
GLP CONCEPT, MAKE NO COMPROMISE ON QUALITY
• Keypad disabled during pipetting. • Pipette status always on screen. • Color coding to identify the model and corresponding PIPETMAN DIAMOND® Tip range. • Color-coded ID Tags to write your name or application. • User-defined stand-by screen text.
20 Manual Liquid Handling Catalog / 2014 - More information available at www.gilson.com
st e m
• The exclusive Gilson Forceless Integrated Tip-ejection System (G-F.I.T. SystemTM )provides instant reliable seals and low ejection forces for Large Volume (C5000, C10mL) and Multichannel models.