PIPET TE TIPS
Prevention of Contamination
Often overlooked as a source of sample contamination, the pipette tip comes into direct contact with the sample and may contaminate the solution. PIPETMAN DIAMOND Tips are designed to meet the most stringent demands in various fields and applications such as PCR, molecular biology or cell technology.
Take a step forward in meeting your quality requirements
Pipetting Systems, as for all of your laboratory instruments, are part of your Quality management.
A FILTER TIP YOU CAN TRUST
• Equipped with a high density polyethylene filter, PIPETMAN DIAMOND Tips contain no sealing additive which can be released in your sample. • Filter porosity has been scientifically determined to constitute an effective barrier against aerosols generated by pipetting tasks. • Proven high efficiency.
FULLY TRACEABLE FROM THE MOLD TO YOUR LABORATORY BENCH
• Gilson logo means genuine PIPETMAN DIAMOND Tips. • Identification number guarantees the manufacturing quality of the tips. • Batch number on every pack. • Tip model and tip volume identification on each pack and rack.
CLEAN PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT
• To avoid any contamination from human contact, the manufacturing process is fully automated. • Experienced personnel is equipped with protective clothing to diminish the contamination risks. • All PIPETMAN DIAMOND Tips are manufactured and packaged in a clean room.
QUALITY CERTIFICATE DOWNLOADABLE FROM OUR WEBSITE
• States that each batch of tips has been sampled and inspected with strict tolerances for straightness, uniformity and performance. • Batch number recorded on each certificate. • States that all tips comply with the CE IVD directive.
TRACE METAL RELEASE
• A certificate giving evidence of the low level of potential contamination can be downloaded from our website.
• Volume recognition at a glance. • Helps prevent errors in the stock room and in the laboratory.
• Sterility assurance level SAL 10-6 guaranteed, using gamma irradiation. • All packs are wrapped in medical device quality plastic which provides a complete shield against contamination. • Indicator dots used on Gilson products undergo an irreversible color change upon sterilization. Yellow gamma dots turn red when products have been properly exposed. • Free of detectable RNases, DNases, DNA, RNA, ATP and Pyrogen. • Regular analysis carried out by an independent laboratory. • Certificate of compliance with detailed protocols and detection levels for each batch.
Gilson is concerned about disposal of plastics into the environment and knows that most of our end users also feel responsible. The company has taken a number of initiatives to minimize the impact of tip-packaging waste and has notably designed original reload systems (TOWERPACK™ and RELOAD PACK) which use 70% less plastic than racks. All plastic parts and cardboard packaging are recyclable and marked with the recycling logo.
PIPETMAN DIAMOND certified tips assure optimal performance of your PIPETMAN pipette. The only way to ensure precision and reproducibility across the full volume range is to use PIPETMAN DIAMOND precision tips with PIPETMAN. 27