Quad-Z 215 Liquid Handler with Disposable Tips
The addition of disposable tips (10 µL to 1.0 mL) to Gilson’s Quad-Z 215 Liquid Handler offers an important tool for molecular biology applications including DNA probes, PCR preparation, automated sample prep and electrophoresis. The disposable tips option increases throughput, efficiency and reproducibility, and lowers costs by automating manual pipetting procedures. Disposable tips also eliminate the problem of contamination from carryover and increase speed by eliminating wash steps.
- The flexibility of the Quad-Z 215 now provides further control over your instrument and your application; configure 10 µL, 200 µL, 1.0 mL tips or fixed probes on the same instrument to allow a broad dispensing volume range without the need to change hardware mid-run. *For specific probe or tip configuration information, please contact your local Gilson representative.
- 1.0 mL tips option provides a broad range of flexibility for the Quad-Z 215 and is only powered by TRILUTION® LH Software.
- 1.0 mL tips are compatible with many Code 200-series racks providing access to numerous microplates, test tubes, vials, beakers, Erlenmeyer flasks, bottles and more.
- A four-probe liquid handler with the capability of employing disposable tips eliminates the concern of contamination from carryover.
- Independent probes with variable horizontal spacing from 9 to 18 mm allows access to a wide range of tubes, vials and microplates.
- Accepts 10 µL, 200 µL and 1000 µL Gilson Diamond® Tips for a dispensing volume range of 1 to 1000 µL.
- Independent syringe control allows independent volume transfer across all four tips at the same time.
- On-bed tip storage allows quick and easy access and pickup by the probes.
- For existing Quad-Z 215 users, updates to disposable tips are available. Contact Gilson Customer Service to learn more.