The RackCount™ System is a series of numbering overlays designed to fit securely on the top of several of the Code 200 Series racks. The overlays allow you to quickly and easily locate specific samples or collected fractions on the bed of Gilson GX Series or 215 Series racks by matching the tube numbers from the graphical sample tracking of TRILUTION® software to their actual on bed locations. This speeds up the process of finding targeted fractions, lowers costs and reduces the potential of user error.
- Adds numbering patterns to rack positions to allow quick and easy matching of on bed tube positions with the graphical sample tracking and tray images of Gilson’s software for fast sample and fraction identification and less errors
- Five complete rack positions can be sequentially numbered for fraction collection positions depending on the instrument
- Numbering patterns start at back-left corner or front-left corner, allowing you to match numbering patterns available through the tray editors of TRILUTION® bed layouts
- Numbering patterns are solvent resistant and will not be damaged or deteriorate from most reverse-phase and normal-phase solvents
- RackCount Overlays are available for a wide selection of Gilson Code 200 Series racks: 200, 202, 203, 204, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 219 and 222*
*For part numbers and additional patterns, please contact Gilson Customer Service at 800-445-7661.