321/322 HPLC Pumps
Multisolvent pumps designed for use in Gilson’s HPLC Systems for analytical and semipreparative chromatography. The pump heads are easy to access and simple to maintain, and the pumps are stackable to conserve bench space.
- 321 functions as a controller with integrated keypad; 322 is remotely controlled via the 321 controller or TRILUTION® Software
- H1 pump heads are ideal for 2–12 mm ID columns with flows up to 15 mL/min and pressures up to 8,700 psi
- H2 pump heads are ideal for 3–20 mm ID columns with flows up to 30 mL/min and pressures up to 4,300 psi
- High-pressure Adjustable Volume Dynamic Mixer (AVDM™) enables fast gradient response times and homogeneous mixtures for analytical to semipreparative applications
- Keypad control: safety files (pressure limits, emergency signal and power failure); anomaly processing procedures with related outcomes; GLP functions: solvent consumption, diagnostic helps, maintenance logs, piston seal installation, mixing test and audit trail
- TRILUTION® Software provides control within a complete prep workstation; includes data processing and results reporting