333/334 Prep-Scale HPLC Pumps
Complete preparative pumping solution - isocratic or binary gradient applications.
One preparative pumping solution to accommodate columns ranging from 10 mm to 50 mm ID in high pressure normal and reverse phases at pressures up to 3,040 psi (210 bar).
TRILUTION LC Software | Preparative HPLC System
Your delivery solution for preparative chromatography. Capable of fast separations with high-efficiency columns in normal and reverse-phase modes. Choose the 333 Master Pump for isocratic applications or a 333/334 combination for binary gradient applications.
- Milligram-to-gram level sample mass throughput per injection; up to 15 g depending on column size and loading capacity
- Composition gradient with high-pressure mixing: 333-334 binary system (third pump for ternary). Solvent selection on each pump with addition of four-solvent valve (up to eight solvents)
- Ability to operate additional pumps in parallel to double the flow rate up to 400 mL/min
- Control from 333 master pump: flow-rate gradient, four-solvent selection and step gradient (additional valve), composition gradient (one or two additional pumps), sample-injection pump, UV/VIS detector and electrical input/output contacts with any other associated equipment
- Quiet operation, durable design
- Control 33X Pumps and an entire preparative HPLC system via TRILUTION® LC Software
- Stackable to conserve bench space