215 SW Liquid Handler/Injector
Delivers the same "workhorse" performance as Gilson's 215 Liquid Handler and autosampler with a smaller footprint to save on bench space, and to allow the 215 SW to fit inside a fume hood for safer use while working with volatile chemicals. The increased clearance between the Z-arm and the bed enables the use of larger tubes and bottles.
- Accommodates virtually all of Gilson’s numerous standard and custom racks (more than 1,000), providing increased application flexibility in a robust autosampler
- The 215 SW Controller provides complete remote-access control of the instrument from outside a fume hood
- The external 402 Dual-Syringe Pump increases liquid handling and solvent delivery flexibility; large delivery volume range of 1 µL to 25 mL per piston stroke
- Optional High-Force Z-Arm provides more than twice the vertical punch strength than the standard Z-arm for piercing thick septa
- Optional 819 Injection Module enables automated on-line injection onto HPLC systems