Analytical to Semi-Preparative HPLC System
Medium to high capacity analytical to semi-preparative HPLC.
Versatile, modular chromatography systems for analytical to semi-preparative applications with automated injection and fraction collection using, tubes, vials, and/or microplates.
TRILUTION LC Software | 322 HPLC Pumps | Choose from the GX-241, GX-271, and GX-281 Liquid Handlers
Gilson's Analytical to Semi-preparative HPLC Systems are your complete solution for automated HPLC purification and analysis of synthesized compounds. The versatile system performs sample injection, fraction collection and re-injection of collected fractions.
- Small to medium injection and fraction capacity
- Graphical sample tracking allows for easy matching of samples, chromatograms and fractions
- Simultaneously displays a chromatogram, a list of sample descriptions and images of the sample as well as collected fraction tubes through TRILUTION® LC graphical sample tracking
- Easily automated linear scale-up from analytical to preparative HPLC methods
- A single instrument for sample injection, fraction collection and re-injection—no need to transfer tubes or racks to another system
- Separate injection and fraction collection pathways eliminate contamination of fractions from sample injection
- Easily customized reports include required calculations using all mathematical functions