LC/MS Purification System
Gilson has developed the first easy-to-use, practical mass-based purification system. The LC/MS Purification System from Gilson features a world class performing MS detector combined with Gilson's industry leading preparative HPLC system to produce a truly unique and usable mass targeted purification system.
Targeted Mass Collection … Simplified!
- GX Liquid Handling platforms for injection and collection
- Combine UV/VIS, DAD, ELSD, and MS with TRILUTION LC's powerful conditional logic collection to provide targeted purification
- Best in class MS performance with large scan range (50 - 3000 amu) and industry leading scan speeds up to 10,000 amu/sec
- Rugged, easy maintenance source design allows for cleaning without breaking vacuum reducing instrument down time and increasing productivity
- Integrated syringe pump and calibration vials for compound infusion or tuning removes the need for third party devices
- integrated diverter valves allows for automatic switching between infusion or tune flow and the HPLC stream
- Quick-connect probe allows probes to be easily switched between applications and/or users without breaking vacuum
- Easily switch between APCI and ESI sources to accommodate reverse phase and normal phase applications
To Request additional information about the LC/MS Purification System from Gilson, please click here.