Quick and Safe Mini-centrifuge by Gilson!
The GmCLab is a compact and highly dependable personal mini-centrifuge allowing the user to quickly separate particles from the supernatant in a solid-liquid mixture or spin liquids down to the bottom of a tube.
- Easy integration on busy workstations with its small footprint.
- Robust lid hinge for long lasting spin operation.
Ease of Use
- Quick spin operation by closing and opening the lid.
- Easy access to the tubes with fully opening lid.
- No tools required: Pinch-type connector to quickly exchange rotors.
- Lid, body, rotors and bottom of the module are chemically compatible with most solvents, acidic and alkaline buffers.
More About the Features
- Emergency brake stops the centrifuge immediately if any tube opens accidently and splashes liquid inside.
- No budget needed for servicing.