PIPETMAN Classic - The ORIGINAL world standard!
Used worldwide for over 40 years, PIPETMAN remains an icon of the lab.
Often imitated but never duplicated, PIPETMAN Classic is a fully adjustable, air-displacement pipette with the selected volume shown on a digital volumeter. Designed and manufactured to provide you with a range of robust, accurate and precise pipettes, eight single-channel models covers the full range of volumes from 0.2 µL to 10 mL.
THE STANDARD FOR ROBUSTNESS
- Built to last, constructed of stainless-steel and PVDF (a plastic with very high resistance to chemicals).
- P2 and P10 are equipped with a dual position tip-ejector (ref. F144879), allowing the use of short and long PIPETMAN tips: a plus for protection and precision when using microtubes.
THE STANDARD FOR ACCURACY AND PRECISION
- Unique "dry seal" technology avoids using grease to obtain adequate air-tightness, and guarantees long-term performances.
- Thick body (handle) in PVDF to minimize the hand-warming effect during pipetting.
- Rigorous quality control - each piston is checked using a microscope.
- P5000 and P10mL are safer and more accurate than glass pipettes. They are equipped with a poly ethylene filter which prolongs piston life expectancy and prevents contamination.
- Rountine cleaning is all that is required to keep your PIPETMAN in top condition. No lubrication is required.
- Parts that may come in contact with liquid samples are easy to clean or replace.
- The tip-holder and tip-ejector are fully autoclavable.