Premium Pipetting Comfort!
PIPETMAN G is a new mechanical, air-displacement pipette from Gilson.
PIPETMAN G offers you one of the lowest pipetting forces+ on the market thanks to a new easy glide piston displacement that gives ideal pipetting and purge sensations.
Enjoy a new addition to PIPETMAN line with its legendary accuracy, precision, and robustness…with the highest comfort!
Take a step forward in comfort
Redesigned piston assembly: new seal, lighter springs and high quality of grease to enjoy the one of the lowest pipetting forces available on the market!
Fulfills all expectations in terms of pipetting comfort even for intensive routine.
Keep your usual gesture
- Same pipetting gesture as PIPETMAN Neo or Classic.
- Ratio between pipetting and purge forces is maintained.
Choose its look: Classic or modern design
- Stainless steel or plastic ejectors are available. They are both equipped with a clip ejector for an easy and safe access to the serviceable part.
- Plastic ejector recommended when working with corrosive liquid.
- A blue ring positioned under the thumbwheel allows to identify PIPETMAN G and to distinguish it from the Classic and Neo models.
Models & Volume Range
8 models of PIPETMAN G cover the range from 0.2 µL to 10 mL.
||0.2 µL to 2 µL
||1 µL to 10 µL
||2 µL to 20 µL
||10 µL to 100 µL
||20 µL to 200 µL
||100 µL to 1000 µL
||500 µL to 5000 µL
||1 mL to 10mL
|Vial of lubricant**
||For all models of PIPETMAN G
* P5000G and P10mL G models do not require tip ejectors.
** PIPETMAN G can only be lubricated with a high quality lubricant selected and approved by Gilson. The use of other types of lubricants will void the warranty for your pipette.
+ Tested on Gilson and other brands of 200µL pipette or equivelent