PIPETMAN G offers you one of the lowest pipetting forces+ on the market thanks to a new easy glide piston displacement that gives ideal pipetting and purge sensations.
Enjoy a new addition to PIPETMAN line with its legendary accuracy, precision, and robustness…with the highest comfort!
Take a step forward in comfort
- Redesigned piston assembly: new seal, lighter springs and high quality of grease to enjoy the one of the lowest pipetting forces available on the market!
- Fulfills all expectations in terms of pipetting comfort even for intensive routine.
Keep your usual gesture
- Same pipetting gesture as PIPETMAN Neo or Classic.
- Ratio between pipetting and purge forces is maintained.
Choose its look: Classic or modern design
- Stainless steel or plastic ejectors are available. They are both equipped with a clip ejector for an easy and safe access to the serviceable part.
- Plastic ejector recommended when working with corrosive liquid.
Please Note: PIPETMAN P5000G and P10 mL G do not have a tip ejector
- A blue ring positioned under the thumbwheel allows to identify PIPETMAN G and to distinguish it from the Classic and Neo models.
For long life and peak performance of your pipette, Gilson recommends that you check your pipette on a regular basis. Click here to see our PIPETMAN Pipette Two Minute Inspection Video.
* P5000G and P10mL G models do not require tip ejectors.
** PIPETMAN G can only be lubricated with a high quality lubricant selected and approved by Gilson. The use of other types of lubricants will void the warranty for your pipette.
+ Tested on Gilson and other brands of 200µL pipette or equivelent