PIPETMAN® M Multichannel
At Gilson, we believe that the quality of our pipettes must be matched by the quality of our service. That is why we have a network of authorized service centers in more than 40 countries around the world. These repair and calibration centers duplicate the conditions at our own factory, with controlled environments and regular inspections. Qualified technicians at these centers, having completed extensive training by Gilson, are specialists in the repair, calibration, and operation of our products.
Compliance with Standards
ISO standards and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) require that laboratories perform regular inspections and calibration certification. Whatever your requirements—ISO standards, GLP guidelines, metrology—Gilson’s worldwide network of specialists can help you implement procedures that are suitable for your applications.
Gilson’s qualified technicians are available to visit your facility for any of the following:
- Diagnosis: Check that your Gilson pipettes function correctly and are mechanically sound
- Repairs: Replacement of basic or complex components
- Updating Pipetman®: Systematic replacement of key components with upgraded parts
- Pipetman Clinics: Servicing of all Pipetman pipettes; servicing may include cleaning, decontamination, repair, adjustment, and calibration
Contact your nearest Gilson Service Center for details.
Gilson Service Centers
If you prefer, you may also send your pipettes to the nearest Gilson Service Center—contact your local representative for information. Services provided include:
- Diagnosis, repair, and calibration—according to the tariffs applicable at the Gilson Service Center
- Preventive maintenance contract to establish an agreement with the Gilson Service Center to implement the level of service most appropriate to your needs (what, how often, number of pipettes, cycle time, etc.)
- Calibration by gravimetric methods to check the performance of your pipettes according to ISO standards
Our goal is to ensure that all of your Gilson pipettes are as good as new!
Pipetman® Service Pack
In every Pipetman Service Pack*, you get the pipetting standard along with Gilson’s service expertise.
- Pipetman®, accessories, and User’s Guide
- Coupons for one FREE service in the first year after purchase and one half-price service in the second year
- Warranty is extended to two years from the date of purchase
- Gilson assures service through your local distributor
*Not yet available in all countries. Please contact your local Gilson distributor for information.
Pipetman® Pipette Two-Minute Inspection Poster
Routine preventive maintenance at a glance! This handy wall chart (59 cm x 42 cm) offers some simple steps to help you care for and maintain your Pipetman®—every day.