Preventative Maintenance (PM)
Gilson’s PM contracts are intended to keep your laboratory running without having to worry about recommended instrument maintenance. The programs are designed to fit your laboratory’s needs and prolong the life of the instruments as well as optimize performance.
- Recommended components for specific instruments are maintained, adjusted and replaced through the Gilson PM programs.
- A PM agreement is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- Schedules are specified by the customer, ensuring minimal interruptions to work flow.
- PM contract estimates are available upon request. Estimated cost will vary depending upon system components and accessories.
An extended warranty is available to continue the standard warranty of an instrument for an additional one year period.
The extended warranty can be purchased at the following times:
- When the instrument is initially purchased (save 10% off the warranty price when purchased at this time).
- Before the standard one year warranty expires.
- After the standard warranty expires. To take advantage of this option, the instrument must first undergo an inspection by a Gilson representative. Any necessary repairs will be billed to the customer.