Quad-Z 215 Liquid Handler
Based on the same robust design as the 215 Liquid Handler/Injector and autosampler, the Quad-Z 215 features four independent probes with variable horizontal spacing from 9 to 18 mm for access to a wide range of sample vessels.
- Large bed capacity liquid handler holds up to 17 microplates
- Accommodates many of Gilson's racks for maximum flexibility for sample transfer between tubes, vials and plates
- The 402 Syringe Pumps have four independently controlled syringes for use with the four independently controlled probes on the Quad-Z 215. This maximizes flexibility across all four channels
- The 402 Syringe Pumps accept syringe sizes ranging from 100 µL to 25 mL
- Optional 849 Multiple Injection Module enables automated on-line injection onto parallel HPLC systems
- Optional Code 300 Series SPE Racks are ideal for automated solid phase extraction applications